RO1 Fetal Visit 1
Verify Eligibility | Step1
- To begin, we will first verify your eligibility.
MRI Check-in | Step2
- Here you will complete face sheet and medications form (prenatal vitamins and any additional medications should be documented on this form).
MRI Prep | Step3
- You will then be escorted back to the MRI prep area to be weighed and then followed by a complete metal screening (from MRI technician).
Complete MRI | Step4
- Before you are taken to the MRI, you will be screened for any metal that may be on your person. If any metal is found, you will be asked to remove it. You will be given a locker to place your belongings for the duration of your MRI. The MRI will take 1.5-2 hours to complete.
Cortisol Collections | Step5
- We will then proceed with Cortisol Collections. | Specimen type: Saliva
Fetal Echo Clinic
Complete Fetal Echo | Step6
- Once the MRI is complete, you will get dressed and be taken to your Fetal ECHO appointment, which will take approximately 1 hour.
Complete Forms | Step7
- Maternal Data – Fetal
- Maternal Stress Questionnaires (PSS/STAI/EPDS)
- Release of medical record forms
- Study payment receipt
- Parking Voucher
Visit 1 Complete